Will this fit the brand new SE that just came out?
- Asked by Deborah C from Bishop
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fit the brand new SE that just came out?
2 Answers from the Community
No. The 2020 SE screen is curved at the edges. This protector, which fit the iPhone 7/8 perfectly, is flat. Consequently, this protector does not adhere around the edges, leaving what some call a "halo." I have made both Apple and Belkin aware of this issue. It's surprising to see it still advertised on the Apple site.
- Answered by Allan C from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just applied mine last night. Fits perfectly. This protector does not go right to the edge of the screen as the screen is curved. Unlike other protectors that reach to the end but don't adhere, leaving a band of non adhesion (halo). This is the right screen protector for your iPhone SE.
- Answered by Rick A from Parksville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this fit my brand new MacBook Air 2020?
- Asked by Austin J from Hagersville
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fit my brand new MacBook Air 2020?
No answers yet
Is this brand new or refurbished?
- Asked by Sheharyar N from Jamaica
- Flag as inappropriate Is this brand new or refurbished?
The lightning cable that came with the AirPods Pro does not fit in a USB port?
- Asked by Dennis B from Weeki Wachee
- Flag as inappropriate The lightning cable that came with the AirPods Pro does not fit in a USB port?