can you leave your ipod4G in the bose docking station all the time or will it damage it?
1 Answer from the Community
It will not damage it, I will however damage the 3rd gen and 2nd gen, And you are supposed to charge it when its completly dead for 3 hours. But no, it will not damage it.
- Answered by Caitlyn H from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use only one pod at a time, leaving the other at home?
- Asked by Leslie D from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use only one pod at a time, leaving the other at home?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can I leave the iPad Pro on the charger stand all the time?
- Asked by Andrew S from Mckinnon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave the iPad Pro on the charger stand all the time?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…