I need a cable replacement for an iPod model MC008LL with 29.3 GB. Would this cable work? Thanks.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it will work with a 3rd generation iPod touch.
- Answered by R John C from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it will. You have a 3rd generation iPod, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPods use this cable.
- Answered by Kevin J from Lincolnton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use a longer thunderbolt replacement cable?
- Asked by Dennis R from Caguas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a longer thunderbolt replacement cable?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro
Hi there, will this work as an AUX cable for my iPod Nano 7th Gen?
- Asked by Lizzi V
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi there, will this work as an AUX cable for my iPod Nano 7th Gen?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable