i'm looking for a cord that can connect to ipod classic to the back of the tv, it is not the one you use to connect to a usb
the usb connecteor that i use to connect the ipod classic to the computer isn't the one that i need to connect to the tv, the back of the tv slot is smaller, verging on a connector that you may use for a phone.
right below the this port it says dock for ipod, right under it this is what it says
(dc 5v 500mA Max)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I back up an externally connected disk?
- Asked by Sajid A from Fulton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I back up an externally connected disk?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Will it work with my tv if my tv is not Bluetooth capable?
- Asked by Jonathan S from West Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with my tv if my tv is not Bluetooth capable?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Wir…
Can you connect the iPod Touch 4th generation, to the iPad camera connection kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect the iPod Touch 4th generation, to the iPad camera connection kit?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit