With my otter box phone case my phone will not plug into charging docks is ther an extension that i can get so i can use the charging docks
2 Answers from the Community
There actually is. I bought an extension cable from 3GJuice on Amazon and it works great. I only have the one cable and I use it to plug my iPhone into various docking stations without taking it out of it's otterbox case. A few other companies also make extension cables like this but I haven't tried them out so I don't know how good they are
- Answered by Victor M from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Good question, unfortunately, I don't think there is. Just take off the case when you want to use the dock, not many cases can actually dock, probably only the very thin silicone cases.
- Answered by Alex B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I have to charge the dock before it can charge my phone?
- Asked by Toni L from Maple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to charge the dock before it can charge my phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Can i charge my phone with this dock wireless, or it gotta be plugged the dock in to the power??
- Asked by Karina G from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i charge my phone with this dock wireless, or it gotta be plugged the dock in to the power??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray
Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?
- Asked by Kimberly P from Stony Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …