i bought an able planet noise cancelling headphones cost me $300..i was really excited to try on my iphone 1gen but it wont fit will this help me?
will this adapter help me use my headphones??
1 Answer from the Community
While this is an adapter, it is an adapter for a smaller sized jack. Belkin makes the adapter you are looking for which is a 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. It essentially extends the 3.5mm jack out of the aluminum depression while THIS one is a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the Mickey beats have noise canceling?
- Asked by Alexis B from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Mickey beats have noise canceling?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - M…
No answers yet