Is there a 3.5 to 3.5 adapter for iphone 5s? I want to plug in a standard clip-on lavaliere mic. The plug fits, but the mic won't work w/o an adapter.
My mic is a standard clip-on lavaliere mic used for on screen interviews. It has a plug 3.5 in size, so it snaps into the iPhone 5s. But it doesn't record audio. (The mic works on my video camera.) The adapter I keep finding as a 2.5 sized input, which is too small. My plug is the right size, but doesn't have the same leads on it as the adapter. Is such an adapter out there? My Apple Store didn't have the right size.
1 Answer from the Community
You will need TRS to TRRS Adaptor.
- Answered by Patrick W from Poughkeepsie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use an external boom mic with headphones AND an external battery.
- Asked by Jess H from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an external boom mic with headphones AND an external battery.)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…
Will this work with iphone 5 and tom tom car kit
- Asked by Kathy B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iphone 5 and tom tom car kit)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)