can i hook my mac book air (early 2014) to tv?
- Asked by Steve H from Fortuna
- Flag as inappropriate (can i hook my mac book air (early 2014) to tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
If your TV has a DVI-D port on it (not a lot do) then you can plug this adapter into your Thunderbolt port on your Macbook Air and connect it up to the TV. However, you may need to purchase a HDMI to DVI adapter as well since most TV's don't have a DVI port on them.
Alternatively, if you jus want to stream content such as iTunes content to your TV, consider buying an Apple TV. The whole process would be much easier to if you bought an Apple TV.
- Answered by James A from Merrimac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charger work on a Mac book pro 2014?
- Asked by James E from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work on a Mac book pro 2014?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
No answers yet
will this work with mac book air
- Asked by Crisstallings S from Waynesville
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with mac book air)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter