Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is Rose Grey pinkish or more of a tan? I don't trust my monitor...
- Asked by Brian L from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Rose Grey pinkish or more of a tan? I don't trust my monitor...)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?
- Asked by Charles G from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter