I connected my dell external moniter to my mac book pro. How do I get the mouse to cross over to the external moniter?
1 Answer from the Community
go to system preferences, under hardware, displays, detect displays and you should be good from there
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect a thunderbolt external hard drive to my 2010 mac book pro?
- Asked by Phillip C from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect a thunderbolt external hard drive to my 2010 mac book pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
How can I connect an external power to ipad
- Asked by Jeffrey R from Cumming
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect an external power to ipad)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet