dual display from mac mini server
I have a mac mini -
on the back of it are power, ethernet, firewire, hdmi, thunderbolt 4xusb audio in audio out and card reader.
I want to run dual displays on this server - is this possible and if so what do I need to achieve it
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Compatible with all recent Macs?
- Asked by Jackson H from Avon
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with all recent Macs?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I use a Mini Display port to dual DVI Adapter or only to single DVI Adapter?
- Asked by Marjorie G from Los Altos Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Mini Display port to dual DVI Adapter or only to single DVI Adapter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter