how do i know if my mac has a mini displayport?
i want to buy a vga adaptor but don't know which one to buy.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i know if my mac has a mini displayport?)
2 Answers from the Community
This worked for me: look in your hard disk icon, you should see a link (folder alias) called "User Guides and Information", which should contain a Users Guide soecific for your computer model. One of its parts should be ports for your computer and that will tell you what kind of video output port you have.
- Answered by Robin C from Helensvale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Check your mac's owner manual to see if mini displayport is mentioned or just take your mac into an Apple store, or retailer that sells Apple accessories, and ask someone. While there, you can get the correct adapter. Note: Not all mac laptops have the mini displayports. Some of my classmates with older mac laptops didn't have the mini displayport.
- Answered by Albert A from Powder Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this backwards compatible with Mini-DisplayPort?
- Asked by Ned B from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this backwards compatible with Mini-DisplayPort?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Macbook Air Mini DisplayPort
- Asked by Bryce B from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air Mini DisplayPort)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet