I have a Mac Book and I want to connect it to my RCA flat screen tv what cable do I need?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a new 09 MacBook you want this cable. This fits the new white MacBooks. My friend and I both got an '09 white macbook and he bought one of these. It fits. He loves it.
You need to get this adapter and then a VGA to VGA cable to plug in to the tv (if your tv has a VGA input).
If you have an older macbook you want "Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter".
If you have an older macbook and a tv that supports S-Video you can use "Apple Mini-DVI to Video Adapter" and plug an S-Video cable or a yellow component video cable from it to your tv.
- Answered by Brian B from Shallotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?
- Asked by Sean M from Grafton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter