I have a projector that I use for all my presentations. I worked with my PC's but now I own a mac what will work to connect my mac to my projector
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, this adapter will work, however, I would recommend you look at your projector and see if it has a DVI port. This is the one slightly larger than the VGA. DVI will deliver better performance and will give you a digital signal so text and pictures are more vibrant. You might as well go with DVI since it is the same price as the VGA adapter. If your projector doesn't have DVI, VGA will work just fine.
- Answered by Dylan M from Edmonds
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This adapter should work. Just check that your projector has a VGA port (screw holes on either side of a rounded trapezoid filled with holes), which it does in all likelihood; and make sure you have a VGA cable handy, because this thing won’t plug in directly to your projector. You’ll need a cable with a plug—that is, screws instead of holes—at both ends.
(Note: Apple considers the phrase “screw holes” profane when surrounded with spaces on both sides. Metaphor for VGA plugs? Maybe.)
- Answered by Ron W from Closter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Ipad to smartboard projector?
- Asked by R C from Oxford
- Flag as inappropriate (Ipad to smartboard projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
where can i get an adaptor to use my projector via my mac book pro
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i get an adaptor to use my projector via my mac book pro)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter