i have the late 2008/09l unibody macbook. What cable do I need to connect from it to my tv RCA inputs. I tried one but it was to big to fit my laptop
1 Answer from the Community
A lot of people are having trouble with this one...
You will need:
1. Apple Mini-display > VGA adapter
2. A VGA > RCA/S-video converter. These usually come as a little converter box. Here's one place that has these: grandtec.com. But you should be able to find similar ones at any electronics place (except, annoyingly, Apple). I would also read the posts on this subject (just do a search for vga to video converter) to make sure you are getting what you need.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
hdmi ports on my TV do not work but the rca inputs do. Can I connect my apple TV to my television with a HDMI to RCA (3 prongs)?
- Asked by Robert R from Valrico
- Flag as inappropriate (hdmi ports on my TV do not work but the rca inputs do. Can I connect my apple TV to my television with a HDMI to RCA (3 prongs)?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter