Using a new mac mini, i want to run two older monitors, a sony multiscan 400ps and a sony multiscan 100sf . Is it possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Unless you have two mini display ports then it will not work as the way your wanting it to. Your most likely wanted screen extending. This will not work for that purpose. The closest you would come would be having a screen splitter but that would only make a mirror image on both monitors, sorry for the bad news
- Answered by Michael T from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter allow the newer LG USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 monitors to be used with the Older 2011 MBP Thunderbolt 1 ports?
- Asked by Victor H from Berea
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter allow the newer LG USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 monitors to be used with the Older 2011 MBP Thunderbolt 1 ports?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet