what cable do I need to connect my I Mac to a projecter?The mini display port to VGA adaptor that I got, does not work. Inger Lauge, Viborg Denmark
The projecter I bought has a cable that can connect to a PC but not an I Mac or Mac book. I got a mini display port to VGA adapter but it does not work with the IMac, the port is different from the one I have on my Mac book pro, where it works. But I need to connect to the projecter form my I Mac as well
What kind of cable should I get that will fit into the projecter port on my I Mac?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How does this cable work if you want to connect to a VGA projector for presentations? Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter won't work
- Asked by Richard P
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this cable work if you want to connect to a VGA projector for presentations? Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter won't work)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Do I need the dvi or vga adaptor?
- Asked by Phoebe T from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need the dvi or vga adaptor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet