What connector do I need to connect a new macbook pro 15" to an old 30" Cinema display. Also, will it drive it at 2560 x 1600?
Will Macbook Pro 15" w/ AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 1 GB GDDR5 drive a 30" Cinema Display at 2560 x 1600?
What is the connector needed?
2 Answers from the Community
You need a mini display port to dual link dvi adapter. Apple has one for $99
- Answered by Adrian C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Did you get an answer? My A1305 adapter only works at 1280 x 800 resolution.
So I would like to know your solution if you have one. Cheers!
- Answered by Sarah L from Ancram
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this adapter work with as a Thunderbolt 3 to Display Port also?
- Asked by Kirk F from Lincolnwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with as a Thunderbolt 3 to Display Port also?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
What cables do I need for the Dell UltraSharp U3011 monitor to display the monitor's native 2560 x 1600 resolution?
- Asked by Romulo M from Lihue
- Flag as inappropriate (What cables do I need for the Dell UltraSharp U3011 monitor to display the monitor's native 2560 x 1600 resolution?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter