Can I play music through a soundlink air speaker at the same time as a separate speaker attached to an airport express?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if you have iTunes 11, I have my Airport upstair attached to a Bose system and a portable Bose AirPlay system downstairs and they both play the same stream from iTunes.
When AirPlay symbol appears in iTunes you can click on it and play to multiple speakers. This is where you can click the devices that you would like to stream to.
I have only seen this work from iTunes so far, not been able to do this from my iPhone or even route my entire system sound through both, only one at a time so far from that point of view, but for music from iTunes it works great. Hope this helps :)
- Answered by Christopher P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect my Airport Express to the Linksys network?
- Asked by Paul B from Ventura
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Airport Express to the Linksys network?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
Can I use Airport Express as router connected to modem and Time Capsule to extend wifi? Is that a sate of Time Capsule's capabilities?
- Asked by Raul C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Airport Express as router connected to modem and Time Capsule to extend wifi? Is that a sate of Time Capsule's capabilities?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Can you play music through the speakers?
- Asked by Ashley P from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play music through the speakers?)
- Asked about: R2-D2 App-Enabled Droid by Sphero