Can I export pictures from my iPhone 4 on to my iPad using the sync cable provided with the iPhone?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You can.
You can import them from iPhone 4 to iPad but not iPad to iPhone 4.
- Answered by Arian P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the cable to transfer music from my iPad to my iPhone 8plus
- Asked by Valderine H from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the cable to transfer music from my iPad to my iPhone 8plus)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
- Asked by Anish B from Girraween
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter