Can I print using my Dell wireLess printer?
- Asked by fn from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print using my Dell wireLess printer?)
1 Answer from the Community
Only if you have 3rd party software installed, designed to accomplish the task. The Ap Store has many solutions, one of which I use called "Print n Share". You will have to install the free server software on a local computer, but it will allow you to print to any local printer, wired or wireless, that resides within the network.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I set up a wireless printer with the Linksys
- Asked by Jane P from Minden
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up a wireless printer with the Linksys)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
Will this adapter work for printers?
- Asked by Cameron H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work for printers?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet