Can you charge and transfer from a camera (or another supported device) at the same time?
If this thing is running a USB line to something (in my case a USB audio class compliant audio interface), is there any way to charge the iPad simultaneously? If you hooked it up to a USB hub that provided 10+W maybe? I don't know if USB works that way...
2 Answers from the Community
No charging is supported. Transfer in only.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It would not appear that way, since the device occupies the only input on the iPad, and further, the device doesn't appear to have any sort of auxiliary connection that would allow for the application of any type of outside power. Odds are the kit only utilizes the pins necessary for data transfer.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this product support video transfering?
- Asked by Adam G from Townsend
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product support video transfering?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
Can it charge more than one device at the same time?
- Asked by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it charge more than one device at the same time?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base