I can understand the iPad converting NEFs to JPEGS for viewing, but can the iPAD be used to store the NEF files for later syncing to the desk top
1 Answer from the Community
When you plug the iPad into your computer, you can open it up like a USB drive and they'll be a DCIM folder with all the imported pictures.
One note: it does NOT keep the structure from your card (i.e. if your card has a specific naming format for the folders).
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you view the files stored remotely?
- Asked by Kenny W from Mansfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you view the files stored remotely?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Why does the open space at the top of the screen now appear blurred when using reachability ?
- Asked by Jimmy M from Newhall
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does the open space at the top of the screen now appear blurred when using reachability ?)
- Asked about: iPhone
where is DVD or CD on the desk top?
- Asked by David P from Champaign
- Flag as inappropriate (where is DVD or CD on the desk top?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive