i have the latest macbook pro purchased in january, which cable do i need to transfer movievs from macbook to hdt
1 Answer from the Community
I believe the Macbook Pro you purchased has an HDMI output - if it does all you need is an HDMI cable to hook it up to an TV with an HDMI input. If your TV does not have HDMI then there are several options, but they all depend on the vendor, model, and feature set of your TV - so your question can't be answered with out that information.
- Answered by David O from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How much electrical is required to charge the latest MacBook Pro 13"
- Asked by Thomas W D from Empire
- Flag as inappropriate (How much electrical is required to charge the latest MacBook Pro 13")
- Asked about: Mac
Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?
- Asked by Kiyomi R from Carpinteria
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…