I have a MBP 15" Early 2011 with Thunderbolt. Will this adapter allow me to have a dual NIC setup on my MacBook?
2 Answers from the Community
Garth, I'm sorry Duel NIC isn't supported.
- Answered by Joshua G from Ft Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. The rule of thumb is that any thunderbolt device -- that is ANY device -- can work on any machine that has thunderbolt as long as there are drivers. Apple provides the drivers for Thunderbolt Gigabit Ethernet adapter and they make OS X see it as it would see any built-in ethernet adapter. However you choose to set it up (dual boot or not) is your choice.
- Answered by Jann G from Santa Rosa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with my Macbook Pro 15 inch Early 2011?
- Asked by Kat H from Oshawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Macbook Pro 15 inch Early 2011?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter
can i use this adapter for macbook pro early 2011
- Asked by Hadi A
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this adapter for macbook pro early 2011)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can I use a thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter to use this?
- Asked by Steven W from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter to use this?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…