what connection do i need to connect to a BT landline
I only have a BT landline without a router can I connect directly to the BTconnection
1 Answer from the Community
You will need a router to convert the signal on the line and also to convert from the Ethernet connector (rj45) to the phone jack (rj11). You will also require a broadband service on your phone line.
Once you have a broadband connection you will normally be provided a router by the supplier.
- Answered by Matt H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
do I need to be connected to a network for this to work
- Asked by Peter S from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need to be connected to a network for this to work)
- Asked about: Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors
What cord is needed for a mini to connect to a LCD projector
- Asked by Amy V from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (What cord is needed for a mini to connect to a LCD projector)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter