what adapter do i need to connect my mac air 2013 to a thunderbolt 3?
i am trying to connect two monitors to my laptop. I purchased an adapter (Thunderbolt) and it doesn't fit any of the ports on my mac air 2013.
- Asked by Rhonda V from Midland Park
- Flag as inappropriate what adapter do i need to connect my mac air 2013 to a thunderbolt 3?
1 Answer from the Community
The MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013) - Technical Specifications says it supports only one external display. You can use the Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter to connect a Thunderbolt 3 device that has two Thunderbolt 3 ports. Then you can connect Thunderbolt 3 devices and adapters or USB-C devices and adapters to the second Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
- Asked by Jason P from Grapevine
- Flag as inappropriate Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
mac pro to thunderbolt 3 display
- Asked by Mark H from Port Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate mac pro to thunderbolt 3 display