Might be a "duh" question, but it wouldn't work on a 2008, 17" MacBook Pro would it???
Somehow the magnetic head of my 85W (model A1222) power adapter tore. It will charge but I have to jiggle it a bit to stay. I was hoping the MagSafe 2 converter would fit this particular portal.
1 Answer from the Community
this adaptor is so the older magsafe chargers work with the new macs. If you have an 2008 computer it has magsafe so you have to get an magsafe charger. They don't make adaptors to convert the new magsafe 2 chargers to magsafe.
- Answered by Owen H from Marshfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an plain white MacBook from 2008?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an plain white MacBook from 2008?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
would it work with Mac Book Air
- Asked by Srinivasan G from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (would it work with Mac Book Air)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet
does it work with a MacBook pro?
- Asked by Jeffrey L from Sun City
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a MacBook pro?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth …