Can I use two disc drives alternately in my imac (OS10.9.4), one to play Region 1 dvd's, the other to play 2 dvd's?
i think I'm asking if the region shift you're allowed to do five times before it becomes permanent is in the drive or in the imac itself Can I switch back and forth by using two drives any number of times?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac
- Asked by Steve S from Pickering
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve+ Bluetooth…
Can one (1) iPhone support two (2) AirPods?
- Asked by Glenn W from Mclean
- Flag as inappropriate (Can one (1) iPhone support two (2) AirPods?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case