Can I use with new 16” MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jo Ann M from Niceville
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use with new 16” MacBook Pro?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. It is also important to note that for best/maximum result you should use Apple USB-C to USB-A adapter (can be found at Apple stores and apple.com). Do not use it with Apple USB-C multiport adapter that is currently sold at Apple (Apple mentions that it may not work as expected if your SuperDrive is model that was manufactured before Fall 2010)
- Answered by Farrukh E from Woodside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, however it appears that you'll need to purchase a USB-C to USB Adapter ($19.00).
- Answered by Antoine D from Durango
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, but you do need the Apple Thunderbolt/USB connector cable - I tried with an aftermarket one, but that didn't work.
- Answered by Melanie D from Ystrad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this compatible with the new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Brian B from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatible with the new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
Will it fit the new Mac book pro 16 inch screen?
- Asked by David S from Palm Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Will it fit the new Mac book pro 16 inch screen?
No answers yet