Can this work with the 80mm mini CD's that sometimes come with software?
2 Answers from the Community
No, the Apple SuperDrive uses a cantilever system to center the full sized disk to the central hip. Mini DVD-R disks are smaller than the mechanism can handle, your best bet is to access the companies support website and download the latest drivers (always a safer bet).
- Answered by Wallace K from New Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, those would get stuck inside just like with any other slot-loading drive.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the "/b" version (MB570Z/B) a DVI-I adapter, or is it sill a DVI-D adapter?
- Asked by Stefano T from Fiume Veneto
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the "/b" version (MB570Z/B) a DVI-I adapter, or is it sill a DVI-D adapter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter