how do I install superdrive on an imac
The directions(such as they are) state to update to the latest version of software. On my previous Dell just plugging the new device in would have automatically caused the tower to search for and install the latest drivers and software.
- Asked by Bradley A from Ocean Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I install superdrive on an imac)
1 Answer from the Community
Plug into one of the usb sockets on the iMac. It will not work unless it is plugged directly into the Mac.
- Answered by Don J from The Villages
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Installing on blank hard-drive.
- Asked by Ivan K from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Installing on blank hard-drive.)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)