Must I remove the DVD from the SuperDrive before transport or is it safe to leave it in the drive? Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
Always take the CD out of the product.
Leaving it in could:
Scratch or Scrape the CD. Causing it not to work anymore.
- Answered by Dylan J from Acworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you leave your iPhone in its case or does it need to be removed? Thank you!
- Asked by Ashley S from Gretna
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you leave your iPhone in its case or does it need to be removed? Thank you!)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Cup Holder Mount for iPh…
Is it easily transportable
- Asked by Amanda F from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it easily transportable)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone
- Asked by David K from Tallahassee
- Flag as inappropriate (can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable