The main reason I am purchasing this is burn cd's to iTunes - anyone had any experience with this - is it easy to do ?
2 Answers from the Community
To be clear, did you mean burn cd's FROM iTunes, or RIP cd's TO iTunes? (Transferring songs to iTunes is ripping. Transferring songs to a new disk from iTunes is burning.)
That said, yes, it works fine and is easy in either direction, ripping to of burning from iTunes. iTunes will simply prompt you as to what it is you want to do when you insert a cd with music, or a blank cd. The drive itself is only the conduit means to accomplish the task.
All you'll do with the drive itself after plugging it in DIRECTLY to a free usb port on your Mac, is insert the disk.
Please note that if you are new to ripping and burning, there are many forums which can help guide you as to the settings you may want to use for ripping to iTunes.
And of course, you can always just make life simple and allow iTunes to automatically select the default settings for you, no muss, no fuss.
- Answered by James R from Waccabuc
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
on an i mac with OSX and updated I tunes it is automatic.
- Answered by Richard S from Harbor Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have tried it with three different IPhone 8's and it has not worked. Has anyone else had any success specifically with the 8?
- Asked by John A from Port Moody
- Flag as inappropriate (I have tried it with three different IPhone 8's and it has not worked. Has anyone else had any success specifically with the 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Can I use the camera USB adaptor to connect an externally powered CD/DVD drive in order to bring songs into iTunes from CD?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the camera USB adaptor to connect an externally powered CD/DVD drive in order to bring songs into iTunes from CD?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
will this case interfere with the usb hub that I had to purchase separately
- Asked by Caitlin J from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case interfere with the usb hub that I had to purchase separately)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Hardshell Case for MacBo…