The main reason I am purchasing this is burn cd's to iTunes - anyone had any experience with this - is it easy to do ?
2 Answers from the Community
To be clear, did you mean burn cd's FROM iTunes, or RIP cd's TO iTunes? (Transferring songs to iTunes is ripping. Transferring songs to a new disk from iTunes is burning.)
That said, yes, it works fine and is easy in either direction, ripping to of burning from iTunes. iTunes will simply prompt you as to what it is you want to do when you insert a cd with music, or a blank cd. The drive itself is only the conduit means to accomplish the task.
All you'll do with the drive itself after plugging it in DIRECTLY to a free usb port on your Mac, is insert the disk.
Please note that if you are new to ripping and burning, there are many forums which can help guide you as to the settings you may want to use for ripping to iTunes.
And of course, you can always just make life simple and allow iTunes to automatically select the default settings for you, no muss, no fuss.
- Answered by James R from Waccabuc
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
on an i mac with OSX and updated I tunes it is automatic.
- Answered by Richard S from Harbor Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Anyone using the iPhone XR/XS with Google Fi in China yet? Any comments about that experience vs using the Pixel?
- Asked by Jason L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Anyone using the iPhone XR/XS with Google Fi in China yet? Any comments about that experience vs using the Pixel?)
- Asked about: iPhone
I prefer a sturdy case on my iPad like an OtterBox. Does anyone have experience using the Apple Pencil with a cover of this type?
- Asked by Terri F from Union Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (I prefer a sturdy case on my iPad like an OtterBox. Does anyone have experience using the Apple Pencil with a cover of this type?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
what is the AWG for power and data?
- Asked by David B from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the AWG for power and data?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning to USB Charge/Sync…
No answers yet