What is the power draw of the SuperDrive? Will a .5 amp hub socket provide enough power?
Am considering a USB-C hub for the iMac Pro which (hub) provides ,5 amps at its USB sockets. I know that is enough to charge an iPhone, but is it enough to operate a SuperDrive? Wouldn't this be the same power if I used a USB-C to USB dongle which Apple sells?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it support Apple USB SuperDrive?
- Asked by Peiyu L from Riverton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support Apple USB SuperDrive?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…
what is the voltage and amps written in the 12W USB power adapters.
- Asked by Sherif A from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the voltage and amps written in the 12W USB power adapters.)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter