Will this work with all other MacBook (2011) and MacBook AIr (2011).When I bought SuperDrive last year, it only work for MBA but not MBP or any others
2 Answers from the Community
All of the Apple USB SuperDrives only work with Macs which do not have a built in SuperDrive.
- Answered by Mark G from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The "new" Apple USB SuperDrive will only support the current
Mac Mini, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
To put it another way this USB SuperDrive will only work with
Macs without built-in optical drive and
Macs not being able to optional built in an optical drive.
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this compatible with a MacBook Pro late 2011, which has the "original" Thunderbolt 1 port?
- Asked by Amy J from Peterborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with a MacBook Pro late 2011, which has the "original" Thunderbolt 1 port?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
will this work with a late 2011 13" mac book pro charger
- Asked by Ethan R
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a late 2011 13" mac book pro charger)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Can I use this with MacBook Pro 2011?
- Asked by Jose Antonio S from Tijuana
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with MacBook Pro 2011?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
No answers yet