With a MacBook Pro with retina display is there any other option for a DVD player than the Super drive?
1 Answer from the Community
YES, technically, you can connect any USB Compatible External CD/DVD/BluRay Drive with your MacBook Pro Retina. there is no limitations as to it HAVE TO BE the SUPERDRIVE. Any Branded Drive that has a standard USB Connector will do the trick just fine.
- Answered by Thomas B from Shelton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?
- Asked by John B from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
does this support 4k resolution 60 fps on the new macbook pro 13 retina
- Asked by Jozf F from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support 4k resolution 60 fps on the new macbook pro 13 retina)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Can this be used with 15"retina display MacBook Pro
- Asked by Susan S from Borrego Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with 15"retina display MacBook Pro)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter