How does the power adapter work? Why are there 2 flip up parts that seam to serve no purpose? Why does the heavy cord separate from the adapter?
2 Answers from the Community
Tue "ears" that flip up are for coiling (spindling) up the adapter wire.
The heavy cord is detachable to allow you to change another plug in. The other plug is cordless and when you use the adapter with it the adapter goes directly to the plug. Both plugs are provided with the adapter.
- Answered by Petri S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1) How does it work?
Man! You plug it to your computer and provided that you plugged the other end into the power supply you will get some "juice"!
2) Why are there these 2 flip parts?
Alright , this is not obvious, but these will allow you to wrap the attached to it cable around these two flip parts.
3) Why the heave cord can be separated from the adapter?
It is because you don't always need this extension!
- Answered by Nicolas B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with a flip camera for downloading videos
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a flip camera for downloading videos)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Is the USB Power Adapter included or is that a separate accessory? Will I be able to connect a usb drive foe extra storage?
- Asked by Shawn I from Cane Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB Power Adapter included or is that a separate accessory? Will I be able to connect a usb drive foe extra storage?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter