I bought my macbook air recently from the US, I need is the little component that goes into the wall socket (the UK 3-pin instead of the US 2-pin)
I don't need an extra power supply, but I do need the little component in the adapter which plugs into the wall to replace the US 2-pin component. I'm hoping that the UK component can be purchased on its own
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit in the Apple online store which has country -specific plugs. Not sure if there is an option for only UK component. Check with your local UK apple store?
- Answered by Ruth M from South Salem
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I recently bought a MacBook in the US for my son. How can I buy a 3 pin adapter so that he can use it in the UK?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (I recently bought a MacBook in the US for my son. How can I buy a 3 pin adapter so that he can use it in the UK?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
Is this a 3-pin plug and can this be used in Singapore?
- Asked by Loh L
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a 3-pin plug and can this be used in Singapore?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter