can i use this product to transfer a file from my usb that contains a video & audio, documents & want them transfer to my ipad 4th gen
2 Answers from the Community
You can transfer that file if two other conditions are also present. 1) You only want to transfer video and pictures. 2) You plug a Powered USB hub in first. A Powered USB hub has a wall adapter to supply power (you get an error message on the iPad from the USB drive drawing too much power if the hub doesn't get power from the wall).
If both of those conditions are met, this will work.
- Answered by Josh C from Stansbury Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. This simply swaps the tail end of the normal iOS sync cable to a standard micro-usb.
- Answered by Russell Z from West Valley City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I transfer video files from my camera using thunderbolt
- Asked by Vernon K from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer video files from my camera using thunderbolt)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
- Asked by Sebastiao F
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Can I transfer word & Excel files from my MAC to my IPAD to view them any time?
- Asked by Miguel E from Canyon Country
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer word & Excel files from my MAC to my IPAD to view them any time?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable