Does the lightning to micro USB adapter also protect the phone from overcharging, like a regular charging cable does?
I have a few micro USB charging cables that are longer or shorter than standard Apple cables. Can I use those with the lightning to micro USB adapter, and still have no fear of overcharging my iphone 6S?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can you charge you mac with a regular USB cable and this adapter ?
- Asked by Andrew J from Oxnard
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge you mac with a regular USB cable and this adapter ?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.
- Asked by Linda S from Quakertown
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter