Can the lighting power input be used to power USB devices and passive hub?
I can not figure out the full function of the ligning power input on the camera adaptor?
In description the port is used to power the phone/Ipad.
But I figured out that I can use a midi keyborad or an audio interface with the adaptor. It only works if I use a power source connected to the lightning port (Ipad charger). It seems like the power adaptor also power the slave device (MIDI or audio interface etc.).
Does it mean that I can power a usb hub through the lightning port on the camera adaptor or do the lightning port only charge the iphone/Ipad?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What phones can be used with this device? What is the Warranty?
- Asked by Douglas P from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (What phones can be used with this device? What is the Warranty?)
- Asked about: GoPro 3-Way Mount
Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?
- Asked by Renadi S
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can we used this Rj45 adaptor on a USB Hub ?
- Asked by Michel L from Quebec
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we used this Rj45 adaptor on a USB Hub ?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Ad…