Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.
1 Answer from the Community
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.
- Answered by John B from Clemson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this be compatible with the new IPhone 6S Smart Case?
- Asked by Ryan Z from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this be compatible with the new IPhone 6S Smart Case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini Aux Extender Cable
Will this adapter work with my iPhone 6 inside its Apple smart battery case?
- Asked by Amit B from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my iPhone 6 inside its Apple smart battery case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …