Will the audio feature work with this adapter for the Philips - Alarm Clock Radio with Apple® iPod® and iPhone® Dock Model: DC290B/37 SKU: 1997057 ?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not work when I use an adapter for my iPhone 6. It only charges the phone, it does not play music through the radio any longer, or set the clock on the radio. The only way that the clock on the radio can be set, is with a 30 pin device. Luckily we have an old iPad with the 30 pin adapter. once we no longer have that older iPad, we will not be able to set the clock in the radio any longer.
- Answered by Breanna R from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an adapter for my ipod nano 2nd generation to work with an ihome clock/alarm radio
- Asked by Connie B from Saukville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter for my ipod nano 2nd generation to work with an ihome clock/alarm radio)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold