Will this work with the apogee jam?
- Asked by Ripley G from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apogee jam?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. Works absolutely fine on my iPad Mini Retina Display with the adapter. No firmware nor anything else required.
- Answered by James C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
A bit late tot he party on this I know.
I just bought an apogee jam for use with my Ipad 4.
A lot of the jams are shipped with out of date firmware (liek mine) this means it will NOT work with the Ipad 4 evenm with the adapter.
There is a firmware update availabel but it must eb done on a MAc, it cant be done on your ipad or on a PC.
If you are like me and know nobody with a Mac (even amongst 400+ facebook friends, and 800+ local musicians) then it's going to cost you money to get this done.
The Apple store WILL NOT help with this, they say they cannot install the softwware onthe in store Macs.
Save yourself the hassle. But an Ipad 4 ready interface like the IRIG HD. Or Apogee One Ipad.
- Answered by Kenneth A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. My Apogee Jam works perfectly using Jamup Pro XT on my iPad4
- Answered by Alan G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?
- Asked by Steve W from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Does Apogee Duet work with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Melissa D from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apogee Duet work with iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…