can i transfer pictures or files from my ipad to my acer computer which uses microsoft 7
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can, and there various ways to do this.
1) Connect your Acer to iCLOUD to download photos.
2) Plug in a USB to Lightning cable connector to allow access to your photos, and music.
3) If you have Blue Tooth you can connect that between the iPlone and Acer.
4) On your iPhone, select the pic you want to send tap the little box next the the trashcan symbol. Select more pics if you want to send (but not so many as to exceed the maximum attachment size. Then select next and use the e-mail symbol to enter the address for the recipient (yourself) and send.
- Answered by Michael Thomas A from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Can I use it with my iPhone 8 to transfer all files, pictures, videos etc?
- Asked by Ella D from Cudahy
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with my iPhone 8 to transfer all files, pictures, videos etc?)
- Asked about: SanDisk 500GB Extreme Portable SSD