Can I use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect my iPad mini to a big-screen TV and watch iPlayer etc? I saw one comment suggesting I couldn't.
This is the only reason I want to buy the Lightning Digital AV Adapter, and was about to purchase until I saw someone saying you couldn't watch on-demand TV using this cable. That's the first I've heard of this though, so not sure if this is true or not.
I actually subscribe to Eurosport Player which is great on the iPad, but would be good to have the option to watch on a big TV, without going down the AirPlay route.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. It works fine with the latest BBC iPlayer app.
- Answered by J K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the lightening dock be used with lightening AV adopter hdmi to watch movies from iTunes on my tv from iPhone 6splus! Thanks in advance...
- Asked by Byron F from Patterson Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the lightening dock be used with lightening AV adopter hdmi to watch movies from iTunes on my tv from iPhone 6splus! Thanks in advance...)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray
How can I watch TV on an iMac
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I watch TV on an iMac)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet