Can you display everything on your device onto the TV?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Everything that was on my phone was displayed on the TV.
I got this adapter and it works great.
The pixilation (picture quality) on the TV degrades the close you are to the screen, but then again I'm not going to sit 2 feet from the screen to watch the TV.
When I tiled my phone horizontally, the picture on the screen followed and vice versa.
Everything thing I normally use my IPhone for (text, web, movies) I was able to watch on the TV.
It was awesome.
- Answered by May G from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect the iPad Pro A10X to a television?
- Asked by Kathleen P from Cambria
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the iPad Pro A10X to a television?)
- Asked about: iPad
is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?
- Asked by Ruby D from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
does everything have a fee on apple tv?
- Asked by June H from Tallmadge
- Flag as inappropriate (does everything have a fee on apple tv?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet