How do I go from my iPhone to 2 projectors?
Our church has two projectors in our sanctuary. I want to display Keynote from my iPhone and this works fine on one projector at a time with the lightning to HDMI adapter. When I try running the signal through an hdmi splitter to both projectors (works fine when using a laptop as a source) it will not recognize the phone's display. Any suggestions for getting around this?
- Asked by Kevin P from Dothan
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I go from my iPhone to 2 projectors?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have NOT tried this but as a suggestion:
I would give this a try...
1.get a "BOX" type splitter as these have built in signal boosters and may not deteriorate the signal as normal "cable-wire" splitters do.
2.get an apple tv and relay the signal to the apple tv, then split the signal from the apple tv to the two projectors.
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an adapter to connect an iPhone 3 or 4 to a multimedia projector?
- Asked by Alice H from Harlingen
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter to connect an iPhone 3 or 4 to a multimedia projector?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
could i use it to connect to a projector
- Asked by Davy T from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (could i use it to connect to a projector)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet
iPhone5S hdmi to TV and projector display possible?
- Asked by John W from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone5S hdmi to TV and projector display possible?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter