can i use my own cable
if i buy the 12w adapter charger for my iphone 4s and use my own cable will it work properly or do i have to buy the reccmomeded cable seperate
- Asked by fn
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my own cable)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can use your own cable. The charger has a standard usb port, so use whatever cord you already have.
- Answered by Liam C from Kalamazoo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.
- Asked by Festus L
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) Cable (0.8 m)